Utilizing advanced servohydraulic and control technologies, Instron® offers fully integrated testing solutions designed for a wide range of high strain rate and high-speed test requirements.
- Capacity: 40 kN to 100 kN
- Capable of velocities up to 25 m/s
- Specialized measurement transducers
- Patented FastJaw gripping techniques
- High-speed data acquisition package
- VHS8800 controller package
- High-Rate Software
- Unique profiling capability
- Systems are contained by a protective enclosure to ensure operator safety
- High-stiffness load frames
- Unique actuator packages featuring hydrostatic bearings, hydraulic end cushions and a seal-free design
- Operates at a 280 bar supply pressure that results in higher acceleration velocity and load performance
- Can be combined with grips and WaveMatrix™ Software for running conventional dynamic tests
The Instron VHS is designed to perform tests from quasi-static to high strain rates of up to 1000/s, offering an integrated solution for a wide range of high strain rate testing requirements.
- 0.9 MB